Keep Railway History Running
The Oklahoma Railway Museum isn't just a building or a collection of equipment and artifacts. It's a community — one that existed long before there was a museum in the first place. And you can be a part of it.
The Museum is the Central Oklahoma Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society (NRHS), an organization devoted to preserving the history of railways in America. All across the country, locomotives, cars, and other pieces of irreplaceable history are rusting away or being sold for scrap. We want to change that.
Your membership in the Oklahoma Railway Museum is a small step towards safeguarding America's railway tradition. And not only that — it lets you get way more involved in the Museum itself.
When you sign up for a membership, you receive:
- Free train rides on regular run days (does not apply to special events including Easter, Halloween, the Polar Express, etc.)
- An email copy of the ORM newsletter The Dispatcher
- Members' picnic and train ride
- Opportunities for other rail trip activities
- Eligibility to become a train crew member or car host
Want more? Push the throttle up to become a Sustaining Member and you'll receive these additional benefits:
- Free train rides for one person every month on regular run days (does not apply to special events)
- One locomotive cab ride per run season
Help us safeguard railroad's storied past. Join ORM today.
- Student Membership (Full-Time Student): – $35.00 per year
- Senior Membership (Retired): – $35.00 per year (age 65 and up) (spouse included)
- Regular Membership – $40.00 per year (spouse included)
- Family Membership – $50.00 per year for two adults and four children (additional children can be added for $5.00)
- Sustaining Membership: – $150.00 per year (spouse included)
Membership in ORM does not automatically make you a member of the Central Oklahoma Chapter of the NRHS.