Let Us Be Your Guide
You can learn a lot about the history of railroading just by walking through the Museum or taking a ride on one of our trains — but if you really want the full experience, you're going to want a guide.
We can help. With at least two weeks' notice, we can offer your group a guided tour of the Oklahoma Railway Museum. Our guides are volunteers who are passionate about the Museum and the history of railroads in America. They'll take you through the characteristics of all the equipment, artifacts, and buildings we've incorporated into the museum.
We'd love to host your group — contact us today to set up your appointment.
- Contact us at least two weeks ahead of time. Guides are volunteers and we cannot guarantee availability; lead time makes it easier. Contact us at (405) 424-8222 or email@example.com
- Make a reservation for your group. Group tours are not possible without a reservation.
- Please donate to cover the group. We request a donation of at least one dollar per person, paid in a lump sum with cash, check or charge. Bus drivers are free.
- Make sure children are adequately supervised. Children under 12 must be accompanied by one adult for every 6 children. Children 13 to 17 must be accompanied by one adult for every 10 children. These policies are strictly enforced, and we thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Let us know in advance if you need to cancel. If you must cancel a tour, please contact or leave a voice mail message at (405) 424-8222 or email us within 24 hours of your visit.
Summer Train Rides
1st & 3rd Saturdays
Easter Bunny Express
April 8th, 2023
Diesel at the Throttle
April 22nd, 2023
May 27th, 2023