Union Pacific 25380 – Caboose
This all-metal caboose was built in November 1955 in Omaha, NE, by the Union Pacific Railroad to design Class CA-6, original road number 2780.
The CA-6 design was very similar to earlier standard caboose designs, but included a welded instead of riveted underframe. It was renumbered as 25380 in July 1960.
Union Pacific retired this caboose August 20, 1986 and sold it to the now-defunct SunBelt Railroad Museum in Sand Springs, OK. The Oklahoma Railway Museum acquired it in 2004.