A 50-ton side-tank style steam locomotive built by the H. K. Porter Company in September, 1942. Builders number 7486.
The original owner was the U. S. Army Corps Of Engineers – road no. 5006, PO 57198, C of E spec T-1557. The locomotive was sold to Oklahoma Gas & Electric who used it at the Horseshoe Lake power plant in Harrah, OK, for switching coal cars. The side tanks have been removed and it is missing a number of components. Currently on display.